Goodnight My Love Quotes Images for Her and Him

Goodnight My Love Quotes Images for Her and Him


Goodnight Quotes for Her!!! It is a very common practice for folks in love to stay connected with their partner all day long if they aren’t then they could not find joy in anything. As known, we see everything around us for what we are, not they are?. So, lovers find their outer joy when they are happy inside. When staying connected with their partner isn’t possible, they would at least send goodnight quotes for her, good morning beautiful wishes, etc. to lessen that gap of being away.

Such folks would hopefully surf the web for some free collection of good nights quotes for him, goodnight quotes for her, goodnight my love images, etc. If you too are looking for this stuff online. Hope our post would please you. If yes, please encourage us sharing this post.
goodnight quotes for her
image source

Goodnight Quotes for Her

  • As long as they are about you and me, I wish that all your dreams come true. Good night.
  • This message has the following attachments – the sweetest kiss and coziest hug, the cutest cuddle and warmest snuggle. Good night.
  • Just like how the sun rises no matter what, I too can’t stay away from you because I miss you a lot. xoxo
  • I may be tired; I may be sleepy. But I will never be able to fall asleep until I message my sweetie. Good night.
  • Looking at the dark skies of the night lit up by the sexy glitter of the stars and the romantic glow of the moon, makes me think of just one thing – wish you were here with me. I love you, good night.
  • I wish I could come over quickly; I wish you would kiss me. I wish we could cuddle the night away; I wish it would never turn into day. Good night.
  • The night is not forever, but our love is. Good night.
  • During the morning you are my SUN… shining your gorgeous rays, which power my days. During the night you are my MOON… with radiance bursting from your seams, powering my dreams. Good night.
  • This message is to remind you that even though the night will give way to the day, I will always be the dark night sky that covers you like a blanket, and the radiant moon which shines love forever. Good night.
goodnight quotes for her
image source
  • I wish I were an owl so that I could sit on a branch outside your window and stare at you all night long. Good night.
  • Good night to the fairy who magically makes all the troubles of my life disappear with her kisses. Muah.
  • I know it is past midnight, I know everyone’s asleep and I know it is terribly late. But all I wanted to say is that for the moment I can kiss you tomorrow, I just can’t wait. Good night.
  • I wish my heart would be a piece of paper so that it could sleep in your arms.GoodNight baby!!
  • I can't wait any longer for the night when you would in my arms.Goodnight sweetie!!
  • I wish "Good Night" to the most beautiful girl who makes my life beautiful every day.Goodnight cutie!!
  • I knew it's nearly impossible if possible then I would come there to hold and hug you through this text message. Goodnight my love!!
  • I never wish anything from my life until you are with me. Good Night My Love!!
  • My darling, I wish you to sleep well this night and prepare for an exciting day. May only sweet dreams visit you this night and bring all my love and tenderness with them!

Good Nights Quotes for Him

goodnight quotes for her
goodnight quotes for her
  • Some scientists say that star Sirius is the brightest star in the night sky. I don’t agree with them. The brightest stars I’ve ever seen were your beautiful eyes. Sleep tight, honey.
  • Night follows day; the moon gets bigger, even the stars change their positions everything changes in this mutable world. But not my love for you. It was, is and forever will be the same. Sleep well, my princess.
  • The most cherished dream of mine is to appear in your dreams and make them really sweet and pleasant. Sleep well at night and gain strength, because a fantastic day is waiting for us!
  • I couldn’t sleep since I met you. And now I’m lying awake and thinking about you. Again. Baby, you drive me crazy. Although I expect reciprocity, your precious sleep is more important to me, so sleep tight.
  • May this wonderful night give you a fantastic adventure to the places where you’ll become happy. And I’ll take care of your happiness when you wake up. Good night, honey.
  • Good Night Love!! I fall asleep every night with a big smile on my face because I am sure that when I wake up, I am going to meet the person who puts it there.
  • Good Night and Sweet Dreams my lovely girlfriend/wife. This message is definitely a guarantee that you’ll have awesome dreams and will wake up with a SMILE on your face.
  • You are the one and only who can light my nights up. Now, the moon is jealous of you and angry at me. Good Night Love!
  • I have just had a telephone call from Inspector Dream; his surname is Goodnight. He told me that all nightmares are arrested and detained. So you can sleep well. Good night.
  • I wish I could turn into a night butterfly tonight and fly through your open window to say “Good night.”    
  • Every day I spend with you is the new best day of my life. Can't wait for the morning. Good night baby. 
  • Goodnight my love, pleasant dreams, sleep tight my love, may tomorrow be sunny and bright and bring you closer to me.
  • Love is the simpler feelings; I dream every night abut you I want to capture your heart... I love you.

Goodnight My Love Images

goodnight quotes for her
goodnight quotes for her (source)
  • A day is going to end again. It is nice to have someone like U making everyday seems so great. Thank you, my love, and may all the angels guard you this night!
  • I think of you as soon as I wake up and then again before I fall asleep. You see, you’re never out of my thoughts. Good Night Sweetheart!
  • I long for you each night if I give you my heart will you promise not to break it I want you to want me I need you to love me I dream so I can see you
  • During the day I keep myself busy and sometimes time passes. But at night, I really miss you.
  • One day I wish my dream would come true and I’d wake up next to you. Till then Good Night!
  • Can’t wait to be in your arms again, my love. Good Night.
  • Every night I become super cute, that is why I am sending you this message. I’m kidding, darling, you are always on my mind.
  • My dream is to create a paradise on earth for you and to fulfill all your dreams. I dedicate my life to this. Good night, sweetie.
  • Close your eyes, imagine a beautiful garden, where roses are blooming, and the air is filled with their scent, it is our refuge, and each night I wait for you there. Sweet dreams.
  • I hate the night because it takes you away from me, but the idea that in the morning we will meet again warms my heart. Sleep tight, my love.
  • Our destinies are bound in heaven, I see your face in the clouds, and hear your voice in the rustling of the leaves. Sweet dreams.
  • Nothing in this world will destroy my love for you, all earthly riches are sand, compared with the eternity of our feelings. Sweet dreams.
Searches related to goodnight quotes for her

Good Night Quotes for Someone Special
Romantic Good Night Wishes Sms for My Lover
Sweet Good Night Love Quotes for My Husband

  • something sweet to say goodnight
  • goodnight love quotes for him
  • good night messages for lovers
  • cute goodnight quotes
  • good night messages for friends
  • funny good night messages
  • sweet good night messages
  • good night wishes for lover

Labels: